Minnesota is seeking a Training Administrative Specialist to join their team! This individual will be under the supervision of the Director of Compliance and will provide direct administrative support to the Training Department and Director of Compliance. They will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Ensure accurate electronic training records are kept and monitored.
- Notify employees and supervisors of current training status to keep employee’s training from expiring.
- Support the preparation of course schedules/calendars and coordinates the delivery of these training courses/workshops.
- Coordinate and confirm trainers/assessors, room/venue, equipment, and catering requirements to meet training course schedules.
- Manage and coordinate the distribution of training materials.
- Create and assign training certificates for completed coursework.
- Serve as point person for pulling training reports; including summaries, individual employee training reports, course training rosters, course training logs, and more.
- Provide timely and excellent customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Assist with onboarding in the office and the field as needed including training, drug testing, hire paperwork, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Required: 3+ years of administrative experience
Functional/Technical Competency Requirements
- Possess strong verbal, oral, and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees, management, and outside resources
- Basic to intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to adapt to abrupt changes in the work environment while managing competing demands, dealing with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Be a self-starter and self-motivated
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Big Lake, MN
Send your cover letter and resume to:
Fax: (763) 262-7500