We currently have a construction management opportunity as a Project Manager to oversee and manage the daily operations throughout the entire project cycle, ensuring activities are carried out in accordance with the established project specifications, schedules, and within budget limitations.
The primary functions of this position are:
- Develops and executes implementation plans for company projects.
- Assure that all company, client, and regulatory EHS policies and procedures are followed in all aspects and details and that any incidents are reported as soon as possible to client and company management
- Responsible for detailed knowledge of contractual terms, conditions, insurance, and scope of work.
- Responsible for development of costs and proposal of change orders to contract scope.
- Serves as company’s primary interface with the customer during the implementation phase of the project.
- Develops company project schedules and customer requirements.
- Review schedules with the project superintendent for each project including the required timetables for work performed by subcontractors.
- Meets with project team members on a regular basis to review project status, evaluate progress, plan future actions, and detail changes.
- Negotiate change orders to comply with customer and contract requirements.
- Responsible for all project invoicing to the customer.
- Direct the coordination of activities of the superintendent and subcontractor work crews as required.
- Visit project sites for troubleshooting and for the purpose of ensuring project quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, construction management, or engineering
- 5+ years of direct experience in a project management capacity with construction companies serving the building and trades industries
North Dakota Site Safety Coordinator
The Site Safety Coordinator is to provide safety leadership, ensure facility compliance with corporate safety standards, implement safety directives, improve safety performance, and ensure facility safety policies and procedures are aligned with regulations.
The primary functions of this job are:
- Perform and document investigations into vehicle accidents, employee injuries, incidents, and near misses
- Perform drug and alcohol testing on-site for all new hires, rehires, reasonable suspicious, and appropriate randomly selected employees
- Possess strong working knowledge of Pipeline Hazardous Materials Safety Administration regulations
- Possess working knowledge of applicable OSHA regulations
- Identify best practices and lead continuous improvement initiatives to reduce work process risks, raise safety awareness, and improve safe work practices
- Perform safety audits and inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance
- OSHA 510 Certification
- 5+ years’ experience within the pipeline related field
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees, management, and outside resources
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Basic to intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Operator Qualification Evaluator
The primary functions of this job are:
Oversees the Minnesota Limited Operator Qualification Training Programs. This position will lead the development and enhancement of new and existing training, evaluation and communication programs within all Operations/Divisions. The position will unify the existing programs to produce the highest standards in compliance with existing and forthcoming rules and regulations.
- Work closely with division EH&S, Operations personnel, and the Corporate Communications Department to establish Public Awareness & Operator Qualification training objectives and strategies for achieving required rules and regulations.
- Provide oversight for mandated compliance training programs to ensure training and communications are completed in compliance with regulatory requirements, established standards, and is properly documented
- Lead the planning and implementation of division and company-wide training, evaluations and communication efforts, facilitate OQ audits, evaluations and events. Compile and formulate action plan(s) for needed corrective actions, lessons learned and best practices. Provide reports for the tracking and closure of all actions.
- Provide technical and organizational support to divisions for local training and communications that includes providing assistance in the development/implementation of an effective training curriculum for employees with Operator Qualification or Public Awareness roles.
- Manage updates and Perform Annual Reviews for the Operator Qualification Plans (OQ) and other related documents. Work with clients/pipeline owners to maintain the Covered Task List.
- Maintain and grow a network of industry, agency, client and consultant Operator Qualification contacts on a corporate and division level.
- Keep abreast of industry advancements and integrate relevant advancements relating to operator qualification and public awareness practices and procedures.
- Participate in conferences/events to promote the implementation of established Best Practices throughout the company.
- Maintain thorough understanding of applicable Public Awareness and Operator Qualification regulations and ensure management is aware of compliance requirements.
- Track and interpret proposed and final regulations impacting Public Awareness and Operator Qualification programs for Minnesota Limited, LLC. Develop compliance strategies and implementation plans.
- Coordinate with IT and Corporate Communications to ensure company information and pipeline safety information is available to the general public through the company website.
- Monitor employee and contractor qualification records in ISNetWorld, Veriforce & EnergyU.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Environmental Sciences or Engineering (Preferred)
- NCCER Master Trainer/Instructor & Veriforce Evaluator (Preferred)
- 5+ years of oil industry experience (pipeline preferred) in Public Awareness & Operator Qualification applications
Functional/Technical Competency Requirements:
- Strong working knowledge of pipeline operations and regulations applicable to liquid pipelines, and gas operations.
- Thorough understanding of functions and responsibilities of all roles within the Operator Qualification and Public Awareness Programs.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills and ability to effectively work with people of varying backgrounds at different levels of the organization.
- Able to work collaboratively with various audiences/partners to resolve issues
- Strong creativity and innovation, including excellent organization, project management and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of API RP 1161, RP 1162, 49 CFR 192 and 195.
- Must have ability to travel up to 50% of time.
Resumes and cover letters will be kept on file for 90 days. Click here to e-mail your resume and cover letter. You can also download and print an application by clicking here and then mailing it back to us at this address:
Minnesota Limited LLC.
18640 200th Street
PO Box 410
Big Lake, MN 55309
P – 763.262.7000
F – 763.262.7500