The primary functions of this position are:
- Identify best practices and lead continuous improvement initiatives to reduce work process risks, raise safety awareness, and improve safe work practices
- Facilitate a work environment that supports a safe and healthy culture
- Conduct or coordinate worker training in areas such as safety laws and regulations, hazardous condition monitory and use of safety equipment
- Investigate industrial accidents, near-miss incidents and occupational injuries to determine cause, install preventative measures and manage return-to-work activities
- Perform safety audits and inspect job sites, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Willingness to travel
To perform the essentials functions of this position, an individual should possess and demonstrate the following:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Progressive field safety/construction experience
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Thorough knowledge of applicable regulations (OSHA)
- OSHA 510/500 Certified
- OQ Evaluator
- The ability to adapt to abrupt changes in the work environment while managing competing demands, dealing with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Basic to intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Mechanic – West Virginia
- Repair and maintain all aspects of equipment
- Ensure proficiency in mechanics and maintenance, managing inventory control on the service trucks, and maintaining the inventory of the supplied tools for the work required in maintaining trucks and associated equipment
- Additional duties may include: adjusting the equipment to the standards set by state DOT for motor vehicle inspections and safety standards, oiling and greasing vehicles, changing filters along with performing all other related duties.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2+ years of maintenance experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- This position requires a valid driver’s license (CDL preferred).
- Applicants must be able to successfully complete a drug screen.
Note: Mechanic must have their own toolbox and tools as only major/larger tools are available for use at our shop.
Resumes and cover letters will be kept on file for 90 days. Click here to e-mail your resume and cover letter. You can also download and print an application by clicking here and then mailing it back to us at this address:
Minnesota Limited LLC.
18640 200th Street
PO Box 410
Big Lake, MN 55309
P – 763.262.7000
F – 763.262.7500